Mac Air Links Below Check them out today...
CHECK OUT THE LINKS ABOVE...
Mac Air - What I like about them
1. Light weight and easy to hold for show and tell time...
2. The SSD drive of 128 to 512 is big enough for what a laptop is actually designed for.
3. Fast and dependable as I have had my now for over 5 years and it is still running strong
4. Free updates and OS upgrades usually do not cost anything other than maybe additional RAM to make it work better.
Mac Air - What I don't like about them
1. If you're all about Windows then this might not be a good switch
2. If you need a 1TB or more of storage then this will not work without an additional external drive
3. I speed and ram is a concern for you because of your work you may want to upgrade to the Mac Book Pro
4. Cost seems to be a concern for most PC users so if you're going to have an issue on price don't buy a mac air
Back in the day when viruses were a hitting daily my windows computer was always getting hit in the mail, online, you name it.
I decided since viruses were not that prevalent on mac's that a mac air would be a great move since I was not really dead set on using windows.
So, I searched and searched and finally found that apple refurbished store through a friend of mine. I looked around the site and found one that fit my budget of $800 and bought it. Keeping in mind this was a $150 - $200 savings on my end which made my wife very happy.
But since that day I have been worry free and the mac air that I bought even though at some point had
an issues has been issue free. Imagine that...
So, that is my twist on the mac air laptop computer and I hope you enjoyed it.
Let me know what you ended up buying one I would love to know. Just scroll down to the FB comments section...